(1) the of social forces;
(2) the formation of the country.
of social forces for the exchange of the remaining goods, for the rest of the between countries in the exchange, have had on trade.
trade in goods is the scope of exchange of goods, trade and domestic in nature, there is no , but because it is in a different country or region between, so compared to domestic trade and have the following :
1. To be involved in trade in goods in different countries or regions of policies and measures, the legal system there may be and conflicts, as well as language and culture, social customs, and other aspects of and the issues involved are complex than domestic trade.
2. trade in goods, trade volume and a larger amount of general, the transport distance, time to carry out a longer, so the two sides to assume the risk of trading than to large domestic trade.
3. to trade in goods, trade in countries where both political and economic changes in the bilateral relations and situation changes, and other .
4. trade in goods, trade in addition to the two sides, also involves the , insurance, banking, commodity , customs , with over the course of domestic trade to be more complex.
Here, mainly to trade and domestic trade for some . trade and domestic trade there is not only common, but very different, trade is more complex than domestic trade.
The history of trade:
1, from the form, during the in trade so as to directly export-oriented goods, and the end of World War II in direct foreign into the ;
2, from the content of the in trade with , simple, one-sided labor exports or export of goods, trade in goods involved are raw materials and primary products. After World War II, various forms of trade, commodity-rich levels, covering three major ;
3, from the , during the , the lack of trade, exports most of the time by chance, there are very few in the of trade, division of labor is not fine. After World War II, the WTO, and other countries to trade, the of the of trade, and monopoly of the basic trade, the division of labor is very small;
4, from the scope of the in trade are often limited to the colonial and sovereign state, between the countries, but it also reflects the narrow side (referring to the public). After World War II, around the world are affected, and no country outside the trade;
5, from the , during the , is more popular among the countries of the colonial Quanzhan; after World War II, although the two camps was once the Cold War trade between each other, but the basic of free trade. 本人翻译的